Saturday, October 23, 2010

{Bungalow Bee} Living Room and Dining Room Inspiration Board

Some may call my decorating style a hodgepodge of objects or maybe think I have multiple design personality disorder, however I like to think of it as "ecletic design"...or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Yes, it is true that I can't seem to choose between traditional, global, modern, and shabby chic decor; but I think I have found a way to incorporate elements of each into my own design style to create a unique and cozy living area that adds charm and warmth to a space...perhaps I will call it the Sugar Bee Bungalow style.

In this inspiration board for my living room and dining room, I have put together objects and colors that I want to include in my design for my new house. I love using contrasting and complimentary colors, therefore a muted green with red accents will be the room's main colors along with black and white elements. You will notice the juxtaposition of modern and traditional objects with a dash of shabby chic and global decor.

I am excited to see how it all comes together! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment