Friday, January 14, 2011

{Queen Bee} Rosanna Inc.


It is no secret that I absolutely love tableware. I mean I am really obsessed with cake stands, cupcake stands, platters of all shapes and sizes, bowls, candlesticks, etc. Whenever I come across a cake stand I always think to myself, "I need this"..."I may actually need two of them". It may be an illness...a shopping addiction perhaps?!?! But who can resist tableware...it is so beautiful and unlike clothing, you never outgrow it. In fact, tableware may outgrow you...or your cabinet space anyway. But hey, I am willing to undertake a challenge and find a space for them!

In particular, my favorite brand of tableware comes from the company, Rosanna Inc. This website offers some of the most beautiful cake stands you will ever see. In addition to their gorgeous tableware, the boxes that they come in are just as pretty. The boxes can be displayed as beautifully as the tableware! This is especially great because it saves room in your cabinet space and works as a decorative element in a room.

One day I hope to own all of these...but until then I can at least ogle them!

No comments:

Post a Comment