Saturday, April 16, 2011

{Baby Bee} Jake is Turning ONE!

It is approaching one year since the birth of my baby, Jake, and I can't believe how the time has just flown by! I am still questioning where the time went? With his birthday right around the corner, I am busy preparing for his 1st birthday party! Honestly, I have been mentally planning this day since the day he was born (maybe even before), but the actual party planning has recently taken place.

Inspired by The TomKat Studio's Crab Shack party (if you haven't checked this place out you have got to take a look immediately, it is full of awesome party designs), my husband and I decided that we would also like to give Jake a nautical themed party. Of course we love the look of the crabs, but we wanted even more fun nautical elements. Thus, Jake's Anchors Away Party Collection was born! A collection featuring anchors, lobsters, and crabs...oh my!

As you can see from the picture, this past weekend, my dear friend, Dary, from Beyond the 9 to 5, kindly photographed my son for his birthday invitations. She presented me with a sneak peak of the photo shoot and the image was beautiful! I am so very excited to receive the rest of the photographs.

Stay tuned for more sneak peaks of Jake's 1st birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment