Friday, July 1, 2011

{Party Bee} Daija Bear Baby Shower Printable Collection

This past week I was contacted to create a banner for a baby shower for a baby girl. I was told the shower theme was pink and brown and the mom-to-be really liked a teddy bear banner she had seen online. When I started to brainstorm I was totally inspired by my best friend's daughter who I nicknamed "Daija Bear" when she was born. Thus, I created an entire party collection after her! Now for your viewing pleasure is the Daija Bear Baby Shower Printable Collection!

The entire collection is $25.00 and comes with the following:

- Invitation (envelope not included)
- 4 circle design tags. These are perfect for cupcake toppers, cookie tags, decorations. The uses are endless!
- 2 treat bag label designs
- 2 water label designs
- Mini candy wrappers (designed to fit Ghirardelli chocolate squares)
- "Baby Girl" banner
- Name of baby banner
- Goody tent cards/menu labels
- Large bear in two design patterns. These are great for on the wall, hanging decorations, centerpieces, etc.
- Coordinating pattern paper in 4 designs

Just send me the party information (i.e. date, time, place, contact, etc.) and the name of the baby-to-be!

Receive the files electronically and print out as many as you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment