Monday, October 29, 2012

{Party Bee} More Halloween Printables

This year for Halloween my husband and I thought it would be fun to send out cards to our family and friends wishing them a "Happy Halloween" from our little monsters! I am now offering this printable card along with treat labels and nugget wrappers to my readers for only $5. What a perfect opportunity to show off fun pajamas like the skeleton ones my kids are wearing or Halloween costumes all while wishing your loved ones Happy Halloween!
These fun treat labels would be great for sending goodies to your child's class or even taking to work and giving them to friends. Kids and adults will love eating "bat teeth" for Halloween!
And for those who love chocolate, create these little packages of Hershey Nuggets covered in coordinating wrappers. They are so easy, all you need are Hershey Nuggets, Pretzel Bags by Wilton, and my printable nugget wrappers. Just cut out the printables, wrap them around the nuggets, adhere them to a strip of cardstock, and place them in a pretzel bag. As you can see here, I tied them with ribbon and used one of my circle tags from my Halloween Printable Collection.

These labels and card coordinate with The Sugar Bee Bungalow's Halloween Printable Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment