Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{Party Bee} Packaging Chocolate Covered Oreos

After my daughter's ladybug themed birthday party, I wanted to give some of my friends who couldn't make it to the party some chocolate covered Oreos. Well, of course I didn't want to just give them the Oreos in the palm of their hands being that I am always a fan of nice presentation. So after looking through my craft closet, I saw some little candy boxes and thought, PERFECT!
It is such a simple and cute way to give these little goodies! The candy boxes can be purchased at Michael's or Joann's and then wrapped with some baker's twine. Attaching a coordinating tag is optional, but I love that it goes along with theme. I think these would be perfect as gifts or party favors for a baby shower or bridal shower, really these would be cute at any party!

No comments:

Post a Comment