Tuesday, December 17, 2013

{Party Bee} The Penguin Holiday Collection

So you may be asking yourself why penguins this holiday season? Well just this past month when my son and I were shopping at Target, my son found a little stuffed penguin toy in the dollar section. He and his penguin haven't separated since and the little penguin has even been with him to the many places we have visited over the holidays...a few being Chicago, visiting Santa, The Polar Express...the North Pole! Because of his adorable friendship with his little penguin, I of course couldn't help myself and I had to create the Penguin Holiday Collection.You may also notice a little bit of inspiration from my peppermint cookies...penguins and peppermints are definitely my theme this year!

The entire collection is $10 and comes with the following:

- "Happy Holidays" and "Merry Christmas" pennant banner
- 3 circle designs with 6 different phrases. These are perfect for gift tags, cookie tags, cupcake toppers, decorations, the uses are almost endless!
- Treat bag labels
- Water bottle labels
- Decorative penguin pennant banner
- Water bottle labels
- Straw flags
- Large decorative penguin

Receive your order electronically and print out as many as you would like! Just send me an email requesting the Penguin Holiday Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment