Tuesday, December 10, 2013

{Sugar Bee} The Start of a Beary Merry Christmas!

I don't know what happened but November somehow flew by and now it is December! Oh what fun it is now that the holidays have approached, but what a super busy time of the year...especially because I want to make sure that I remember to give small gifts to all of those people that I am so thankful to know. Among those people are my son's teachers. Three times a week my son is so excited to go to pre-school and see his teachers and instructional aides. I know that he is learning so much and that they really care about him, his education and total well being. As a parent, I am so grateful to know that my son is in good hands and that he is growing and learning so much in part because of them.

So this year I created little thank you totes that had a few goodies....
Inside they got a "beary" special Christmas sugar cookie....
...Peppermint bark in a snowflake cookie cutter, and some mint truffle Hershey kisses!
In case you were wondering where the adorable felt totes were from, I got them from the dollar section of Target! I love that section!

A BIG thank you to all of Jake's teachers!

What a wonderful start to what I know will be a "Beary" Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment