Monday, September 7, 2015

{Queen Bee} All About My Grandparents

Sunday, September 13th is Grandparents' Day! My children absolutely LOVE their Grandparents and never want to leave their home when we are there. They are so special to all of us and this coming Sunday is the perfect day to let them know how much they are appreciated and loved.

I don't know about you, but buying gifts for Grandparents can be a little difficult as they usually have everything and my kids can pick out the strangest things if left entirely up to them. So doing something a little more special and straight from my kids hearts is always going to score high!

This year I have created a Grandparents' Day questionnaire for my kids to fill out (with my help of course) where they can also draw a picture of themselves with their grandparents. It is definitely very thoughtful and sometimes can be quite funny with the answers they give. I also wanted to give my readers the chance to do this with their own children so that they can celebrate Grandparents' Day by giving their Grandparents something thoughtful to show their love and appreciation as well.

Happy Grandparents' Day to all the wonderful and loving Grandparents!

To download the Grandparents' Day Questionnaire click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment