Tuesday, January 26, 2016

{Party Bee} Pretty in Pink & Gold Baby Shower Collection

I was so honored when I was asked to design a collection for a friend's baby shower last month. There is always something so special and fun about creating shower printables. I guess it is the fact that a new little person is coming into the world and it a celebration of such a miracle! Because the shower is for a baby girl, I knew I wanted the feel of the collection to be shabby chic meets a touch of glam. Thus the color palette was created, light pink and white with a hint of gray and an accent of glitter gold. Once that was determined, everything else was easy and the Pretty in Pink & Gold Baby Shower Collection was "born"! Now it is available for purchase!

The entire collection is $35 and comes with the following:

- 5x7 invitation (envelope not included)
- "Oh Baby" banner
- "Baby's Name" banner
- "Sweet Baby" banner
- Circle tags in 3 designs
- 4x6' signs in 4 designs
- Thank you tags
- Water bottle labels in 2 designs
- Straw flags
- Treat bag label
- Blank Place cards
- 8x10" Menu Sign
- Menu tent cards outlining what's on the menu sign
- Coordinating patterned paper

To order this collection, just send me an email with the party information (i.e. date, time, place, RSVP, etc.), receive the files electronically, print out what you need, then cut and assemble!

Have questions? Refer to my FAQ's page or send me an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment