Sunday, December 18, 2016

{Queen Bee} Putting Holiday Gifts Together

 
With Christmas only a week away are you searching for the perfect little gift for a neighbor, coworker, or your child's teacher? Every year I like to put together small gifts for my child's teachers that are cute, creative, and don't break the bank. I like to start with one of my printable collections which dictate a theme, color scheme, or overall feel of the gift. I just love how printables can work for more than just parties, with a little creativity, they can be used for so many things, including gifts! This year I went for a rustic, country feel using kraft, jute, and white and red as my color scheme.
Baking is always a must when putting together my little gift basket....sugar cookies and chocolate covered Oreos! I also included the seasonal Peppermint Bark Ghirardelli squares and covered them with my printable mini chocolate wrappers.
 
Hot cocoa is always warm and comforting this time of year, so I included a couple packets wrapped in my water bottle labels (thinking outside of the box will allow your printables to stretch and be used in a variety of ways). I also provided a peppermint spoon to spice up the hot cocoa!  In addition, my basket included a Hershey chocolate bar covered in a coordinating wrapper. This chocolate can be eaten by itself, used for S'mores, or added to hot cocoa for added chocolatey goodness! 

It isn't too late to put together your thoughtful and creative holiday gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment