Tuesday, May 30, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Cherry Vanilla Cupcake

My daughter just completed her final year of preschool and I volunteered to bring cupcakes to the class celebration. I wasn't sure what kind of cupcakes I wanted to make, so to make it easier I asked Ava to see what she would like. When I asked her what kind of cupcakes she wanted me to make, she told me vanilla and cherry frosting. I should have known....Jake is my chocolate lover and Ava is always about vanilla. I had previously made a cherry chocolate cupcake that my son loved, so I thought let's do a version that Ava will equally enjoy. Thus, I created a vanilla cupcake with a cherry almond buttercream topped with a white chocolate covered cherry. My daughter was not disappointed....she especially loved the frosting and cherry, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment