Sunday, July 30, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Back to School Cookies

It is that time of year again, summer is over and kids are going back to school! It is a feeling of excitement and a little sadness as I realize how time is flying by and my kids are growing right in front of my eyes.

This year my youngest is starting Kindergarten which leaves me without any kids at home during they day (if I so choose to stay home from work)....hmmmm....this could be fun! To celebrate this momentous occasion of both of my babies in school and my daughter starting kindergarten, I had to make some back-to-school themed sugar cookies for my kids teachers. After all, they are going to be with them for many hours of the day, and though I love my kids, I know how huge a task that is and I am so grateful that my kids will be in classes with teachers who are amazing and will not only educate them, but also care for them in my absence. Teachers are simply amazing!

So here is to a happy start of the school year for both the teachers and their students!

No comments:

Post a Comment