Saturday, August 26, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Launching MJC Fall Line with Cookies!

I was so excited when my client requested custom sugar cookies to help her launch Matilda Jane Clothing's Fall line! For those of you who aren't familiar with the brand, Matilda Jane is a clothing line mainly for children through tween (though they do offer adult clothing and home products as well) and they are known for their colorful patterns and whimsical designs.
So when it came time to design cookies specifically for this event, I knew I had to incorporate shades of plum and dark blue because they are the main colors for the Fall line, but also include other pops of color as they are known for their colorful clothing and mix of patterns. Among the many types of patterns they use are floral, stripes, and polka dots. Thus adding a mix of patterns was a must! Lastly, I wanted to add the Matilda Jane Clothing initials as a way to help brand them for the event.

I am so happy with the way they turned out and I really love the mix of colors and patterns! Here is to a great Fall launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment