Monday, September 25, 2017

{Party Bee} Dia de los Muertos Halloween Printable Collection

It is that time of year again, my absolute favorite time of year......Halloween time! I have been waiting all year to create this printable collection as I knew I wanted this to be my decor and overall theme for Halloween this year. So I am so excited to introduce my Dia de los Muertos Halloween Printable Collection!

This collection is $20 and comes with the following:

* 5x7 invitation (double-sided optional) (envelope not included)
* Circle and square tags (perfect for cookie tags, party favors, cupcake toppers, table decoration, etc....the uses are endless!)
* "Dia de los Muertos" banner
* Happy Halloween/decorative banner
* Imitation papel picado banner
* 4x6 signs in 2 designs
* Treat bag labels in 2 designs
* Water bottle labels in 2 designs
* Straw flags
* Patterned paper

To order this collection, just send me an email with the party information you want included on the invation (i.e. date, time, place, RSVP, contact, etc.), receive the files electronically, print out what you need, then cut and assemble!

Have questions? Refer to my FAQs page or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment