Friday, December 15, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Jolly Wishes from the North Pole Collection

Christmas time always excites me because I get to create COOKIES! The only problem is trying to narrow down my designs....I can never choose, I always want to make everything! So this year I narrowed down my designs to four important characters from the North Pole....Santa, Mrs. Claus, Rudolph, and an elf. But I couldn't do this collection without including some festive cookies to compliment each character.
Santa needs his mitten when he is out delivering presents to the children. Mrs. Claus isn't complete without her tray full of gingerbread man cookies. Rudolph has a red nose that shines so bright like a Christmas light. And of course what elf doesn't like candy canes....as Buddy the elf says, Elves live off of the 4 main food groups: Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corn, and Syrup!

This collection brings a smile to my face and hopefully to the many people who receive them this Christmas.

Santa, Mrs. Claus, Rudolph, and the Elf send Jolly Wishes from the North Pole!  

No comments:

Post a Comment