Tuesday, May 15, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Nurses Have Heart Cookie Collection

This year I decided to offer Nurse Appreciation Cookies as a flash sale. It was so last minute for me, but I thought that nurses should be celebrated as well, so I took to baking and decorating and came up with my Nurses Have Heart Cookie Collection. Nursing is definitely a work of heart, so I incorporated quite a few hearts throughout the collection. You see it on the band-aid, the scrub top, the heart beat cookie, and then subtly the pearl sheen on the nurses hat. I didn't realize when I made them how popular they would be, so don't worry.....next year I will prepare earlier and offer them to more customers!

Happy Nurse Appreciation Week to all those wonderful and caring nurses who do so much and give so much of themselves to their patients...we are so grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment