Tuesday, May 15, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Snack Attack: Teacher Appreciation Cookies

This year for teacher appreciation week, I wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary. It is pretty common for teachers to receive items that are very traditional and school related (which I love), but this year I thought out of the box and went for a quirky approach. Thus, I created my Snack Attack Collection. This assortment of cookies consisted of nachos, tacos, pizza, cupcakes, ice cream cones, popcorn, and of course an apple. The best part is the fun phrase on the coordinating tag.... "Nacho Average Teacher", "Here's the Scoop Teacher, You Rock", "Any Way You Slice it, You're the Best Teacher Ever", It's Been Sweet Having You as a Teacher", "Taco 'Bout a Fantastic Teacher", " For a very POPular Teacher".

It is so important for me to give even just a little something to my kids' teachers to show them how appreciated they are. I know I am grateful for the love, kindness, time, and energy that they show my kids everyday. Happy Teacher Appreciation Day to all you amazing teachers who are so dedicated to their students. Words just cannot express my gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment